Select the recipe and enter the desired quantities. Units don't matter. If you give the weight in ounces, then read the recipe as in ounces. All the recipes are given by weight, so you'll need a kitchen scale.
- Standard loaf pans typically take about 800 g of dough (28 oz).
- Small dinner rolls tend to be around 50 g of dough (1.75 oz).
- Larger rolls, like hamburger buns, tend to be between 80 and 100 g (2.75 to 3.5 oz).
- 12″ sandwich rolls are around 225 g (8 oz).
- Standard baguette is around 350 g (12 oz).
- Pizzas run from 200 g (thin 12″) to 450 g (thin 14″) to 575 g (thin 16″) (7 oz, 16 oz, 20 oz).
- Pitas are typically 90 g (3 oz) each.